The UPWalker Standing Walker is a revolutionary option for individuals with special mobility needs. Offering the stability of a traditional walker with the mobility of a rollator, the UPWalker is a unique product for people with unique needs. With customizable handles and armrests, the UPWalker is truly one of a kind. Available in 3 sizes (Standard, Small, and Large).
- Adjustable-height armrests and handles with locking brakes
- Comfortable canvas seat and backrest
- Sit-to-stand seat handles, making it easy to get up
- 8″ wheels, making outdoor travel easy
- Foldable frame; folds to just 10.5″ across for easy storage
- Comes with personal bag, backrest and cup holder
UPWalker Overview Tutorial Video
|Features||Standard (H200)||Small (H200-S)||Large (H200-L)|
|User Height Range||4’7″-5’10”||4’4″-5’5″||5’0″|
|User Weight Capacity||300 lbs||300 lbs||350 lbs|
|Armrest Height Range||33″-45″||31.5″-40.5″||36″-49.5″|
|Seat Height From Ground||20″||20″||21″|
|Sit-to-Stand Handle Height||30″||28″||32″|
|Unit Weight||23 lbs||21 lbs||25.5 lbs|
All UPWalker models have a Lifetime Warranty on the frame, as well as a 6-month warranty on non-durable components & accessories.
Complete warranty information available on the official UPWalker FAQ.