Transfer Your Prescriptions to Oswald’s Pharmacy
Submit the following form to transfer your prescriptions to Oswald’s Pharmacy. Yes, it’s that easy!
One of our Pharmacists will contact you with any additional questions. If you’d rather speak directly to our pharmacy staff, call us at 630-355-6500 and press 4.
Prescription Transfer Form Simplified
Naperville’s Favorite Pharmacy Since 1875
Wonder what’s the prescription for 145 years and counting?
We’re more than just a pharmacy. Whatever you need, or never knew you needed, you’ll find it at Oswald’s. It’s a place where families can come for a unique experience and personal level of care. Where they can tend to the health of their bodies and the health of their spirits. Where there’s always a special surprise hiding in every aisle.
A lot has changed in 6 generations, but our care for customers never has. It never will. Welcome to wonder. Welcome to wellness. Welcome to Oswald’s.
As soon as you transfer, you’ll experience the difference from you average chain pharmacy: less waiting, better service and free prescription delivery available 7 days a week! Read our Pharmacy Manager’s blog on the difference between chain and independent pharmacies.
- Call or visit the new pharmacy and let them know you’d like to transfer your prescriptions. Provide the pharmacist with your name, date of birth, address, phone number, and any drug allergies.
- Provide detailed information on your current pharmacy including pharmacy name, physical address and telephone number.
- If you have a list of medications you are currently taking, share that information with the pharmacist. If you’re not sure, let the pharmacist know and they’ll gather the necessary information from your previous pharmacy.
- When you’re ready to pick up a new prescription, bring your up-to-date insurance information. You can also provide this information over the phone in advance.
- What if you’re not currently on any medications? Next time your doctor writes a prescription and asks where to send it, tell them the pharmacy you would like to switch to (If you’re in Naperville, remember to say Oswald’s Pharmacy!).
That’s the whole process! No messy break-ups with your ex-pharmacy—the new pharmacy will handle all of the information for you.