Hospital Bed Full Electric Rental
The ProBasics Full Electric Bed With Built-in Low Bed Option combines the features of a full-electric bed with the safety and convenience of a low bed, where rails are not desirable or appropriate, but potential injuries from falling out of bed are still a concern. Dual-purpose bed ends with telescoping legs accommodate multiple bed height profiles from low to standard to high, and are self-leveling.
The split-spring design incorporated into the low bed profile still allows for the easy, one-person delivery but with all the benefits of a low bed.
- Bed ends convert from low bed to conventional full electric with telescoping legs and are self-leveling.
- Strongest base frame in the industry with a welded steel split-spring design and reinforced head section.
- Easy assembly with motors & electronics fully removable for easy frame cleaning.
- The easy-to-use pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees and adjusts bed frame height.
- The head and foot sections can be raised or lowered both simultaneously or independently.
- Composite head and footboard panels are both strong and durable.
- Pivot points use self-wrenching nut system.
- Trendelenberg & reverse Trendelenberg position capable.
- In case of a power failure, head and foot sections can be lowered by inserting a 9V battery on to the motor via a simple connection.
- HCPCS Code: E0297*
- Bed Height: 9″ – 23″
- Bed Height w/ wheels: 12.5″ – 26.5″
- Frame Surface: 80″ x 36″
- Overall Bed: 88″ x 36″
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Full Electric Hospital Bed Rental Details
Reservations can be made a maximum of 2 weeks in advance.
Give us a call or email us for delivery and setup pricing.
*Delivery, setup, and pickup is a separate one-time charge based on distance from our store at 88 W. Gartner Road, Naperville IL, 60540
*MATTRESS NOT INCLUDED. PLEASE CALL FOR PURCHASE OPTIONS IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY OWN A HOSPITAL BED MATTRESS
Click Here for Mattress Options