Pride Jazzy Go-Chair
Starting at $1,499.00
The all-new Go-Chair is re-engineered from the ground up, offering a bold new style available in an array of contemporary colors.
Enhanced performance and comfort, along with feather-touch disassembly, allows you to enjoy light-weight travel and independence on the go.
With an increased weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a sleek, bold look, the new Go-Chair makes travel easy.
- Choice of 6 colors
- 18″ x 17″, 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- Increased 300 lb. weight capacity
- Faster speed – up to 3.7 mph
- Larger, 18 amp batteries
- Improved agility – longer wheel base; wider stance; compact turning radius 25.4″
- Dual swing-away, under seat storage bins
- Larger, height & width adjustable armrests
- Larger footplate
- One hand feather-touch disassembly
- 60″ lap belt
Alex is the current general manager at Oswald’s Pharmacy. A 6th generation member of the Wickel-Oswald-Kester-Anderson family, Alex focuses on innovation and taking the business into the future.
With 7 years of working for Whole Foods Market as a Marketing & Community Relations Specialist, Healthy Eating Specialist, and Private Events Coordinator, Alex has a unique perspective on big and small businesses.
Alex graduated with a BA degree from Columbia College Chicago in 2009.
A graduate of Naperville North High School in 2005, Alex has spent most of his life in Naperville and Chicago. He currently lives in Naperville with his wife and 2 children (Oswald’s 7th Generation!) and is an active member of the Naperville Jaycees and Little Friends Auxiliary Board.