Pfizer COVID-19 Bivalent Booster (12+ years) Vaccine
Walk-in Vaccine appointments are available 7 days a week.
To ensure the best experience for you and others, please agree to the following prior to scheduling:
- Monday-Friday Walk-in appointments 10 AM – 7 PM
- Saturday & Sunday Walk-in appointments 11 AM – 5 PM
- Masks are required if receiving the primary series. Masks are optional for booster dose appointments.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. There is a 5-minute grace period before your appointment will be canceled.
- Please bring your Proof of Vaccination Card
- Please bring your Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Please bring your insurance card –
- For patients with commercial insurance or Medicaid, please bring your prescription benefit insurance card
- You will be asked to remain in the store after receiving the vaccine for 15-30 minutes, as required by the CDC guidelines.